Eligibility & Requirement
Eligibility of Membership/Renewal
Any business concern having facility anywhere in Pakistan and engaged in the Gems and Jewellery Businesses, Gems & Jewellery (retailers, traders, importer and exporters) will be eligible for grant or renewal of membership of the Association, if such business concern meets the following conditions, namely
- The prospective member is a sole proprietorship or a partnership firm or an association of persons or a company holding national tax number, if applicable, in the name of the business concern.
- The prospective member’s business fits within the defined business scope or area of jurisdiction of the trade organization as provided above.
- The application for grant of membership has been proposed and seconded by existing members of the said trade organization.
- The prospective member has a valid national tax number and sales tax registration, if applicable.
- Copy of Income Tax and Sales Tax Return for the last year or proof of filing of returns.
- Application shall be submitted (in duplicate) at concerned PGJTEA Regional Office located all over Pakistan.
- PGJTEA Membership form completed and signed (Download from here).
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 Passport size photos.
- Membership request letter on company letterhead.
- Copy of NTN certificate.
- 2 Business visiting cards.
- Recommendation Letter from existing Member.